Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Real Quick

Hey all, I just wanted to get a few quick things out there...

-First, if anyone is at all interested in running the Tough Mudder Indiana in March please let me know and we can get a team together.  I am about 75% sure I want to run it again (left knee and right foot need to heal).  

-Second, Bryan I have started on a post about the "next big thing" in pharmaceuticals and I hope to get to that political question before Christmas.  And Aaron, fire is a little trickery than pudding but I'm working on it.

-Lastly, anyone who wants to do a little shout-out exchange for their blog let me know.  I will gladly give a plug for someone's site in return for a shameless plug towards mine.  Honestly, I see no shame in that!

I'll leave you with a link to the Layover by Mike Posner.  It's a pretty sweet mixtape with some original stuff and some awesome remixes (like Rolling in the Deep and Rocket Man).

2 comments:

  1. I'm up for running Tough Mudder, it's sooner than I was hoping, but I'm game. Also, shamelessly plug my blog, I need more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to volunteer for a blog-swap, but I think that everyone who follows mine follows yours, and blog needs more publicity! Looking forward to the next big thing post! :)

    ReplyDelete