Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Live Life to the Fullest"

Time flies when you're having fun! That is partially the reason for not keeping up with this blog. But mainly I have been dealing with a great bit on uncertainty with my grad career (nothing bad just uncertainty) and that has made it hard to focus on writing for this blog.  Also, I feel as though I need to walk the walk for how I say you should "Live life to the fullest!"  Thus I have been trying to live each day with gusto and that leads me to put some things on the back burner, like this blog.

Don't let obstacles get in the way of your goals!
You can overcome anything you put your mind to...
no matter how cold it is!

However, my school picture is clearing up (it looks as though I will be at Purdue for the summer) and my first seminar is in the fall (the day after my birthday, ugh).  My research projects are taking shape and personally, I'm moving into a new place in June which I hope to call hope for a few years while I finish up school. Thus I believe you will get to see a return of  your my favorites this summer (Friday Fragments, Behind the Bench, and Under the Hood).  I know I still have the 5 medical breakthrough articles, three of which are half-baked right now.  I really appreciate all the love and support through everything even when I cannot find the time (or motivation) to write a blog entry.  But if my blog continues to be empty as the days pass, please take that as a sign that I am out living life and you should come join me!!!

As each day passes I feel more and more blessed to have the opportunities that I have and to know the people around me. No matter what life throws at me, I feel as though I can tackle and overcome it!  The take home message for today is a huge thank you to my friends and family AND that you can achieve anything you set your mind to! Please go out and let the people you care about, know that you care about them.  Life is too short to leave things unsaid or to spend time thinking about what you want to do, rather GO DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment